it’s officially 2 months away!!!!
gah! only 2 more months til d-day and i have a feeling it will be the hardest 2 months ahead. im super excited and ready to get this milestone behind me – who knows what the next challenge may be….
in honor of the 2 months til – i thought i’d start today off with some numbers –
- 2 – the number of years that i have been running on a regular basis. started because i was on the road and in a rough work situation. needed something for a stress reliever and since i was staffed in florida – it doesnt get more obvious than being outside. to top it off – had lake eola to run, and ultimately, it led to becoming best friends with the bf after our daily runs for several months.
- 5 – the number of true pairs of running shoes i have gone (or will be) going through. unfortunately, i learned the hard way the woes of running too much in shoes that are too small. if in doubt, go up half a size! somewhere along the way, i stumbled into some adidas shoes that have been great – i’m hooked and brand loyal 🙂
- 12 (+1) – the number of states i have ran in (plus DC). i started running in florida, continued on into north carolina, south carolina, georgia, virginia, texas, pennsylvannia, indiana, illinois, kansas, missouri and finally oregon. thanks to marathon training – im about to add michigan and colorado for some vacay runs.
- 601.2 – the number of miles i have ran with my nike+ app. to think, its going to keep growing and growing between now and october – eeps!
- 840 – the number of dollars i need to reach my fundraising goal for the marathon. any little bit helps! please donate to support a great cause! you can donate here – Donation Page
- 60 – only that many more days til the marathon! wish me luck!